nouveaux messages

• Les 'scams' (arnaques) !

Une bonne aujourd'hui :

kcmsecurity@keemail.me

De : mazlan@zfzlogistics.com.my [mailto:mazlan@zfzlogistics.com.my]
    Envoyé : jeudi 25 janvier 2018 14:40
    Objet : Consultant.,
    1. Dear Sir,

We have a direct mandate of our client, who we cannot disclose his personal details for security reasons since he is currently occupying a Top Political position in his Country.

Our client is offering you the opportunity to manage his Assets running into several millions of USD, and currently on deposit with a Private Bank in HONG KONG. The facility will be released to you on a Long Term Loan basis, with the minimal interest rate of 2.55 Yearly, and at no visual collateral

condition.

You will be required to open an Account with a Private Bank in Hong Kong where the Loan Sum shall be placed on deposit, while you issue a Corporate Refund Undertaking, duly notarised prior to accessing the Funds.

Simple Procedure is as follows;

a)Submission of an Expression of Interest, detailing the Project Plan.

b)Presentation of the Loan Contract Agreement by the Lender

c)Lender provides POF/ATV/RWA duly issued by his Bankers

d)Borrower provides a Certificate of Good Standing duly issued by his Bankers attesting to his Ability to manage the Assetswhen granted.

e)Lender's Bankers contact Borrower directly to initiate Account set-up with the Bank.

f)Borrower complies fully with the Bank and the Account set-up concluded within 72 hrs, online.

g)Lender's Bankers credits Borrower's Account, and alerts the Customer/Borrower.

h)Borrower accesses the Account, and issues the duly notarised

CORPORATE REFUND UNDERTAKING to the Lender.

i)Borrower follows due Banking Policies and Regulations to access the Loan per the deposit in his account.

Consultants must be paid by the Borrower within 96 hrs of receiving Transfer Alert from the Lender's Bank.

You can also contact my mail: kcmsecurity@keemail.me

Sincerely,

Robert Moore Snr

Consultant.Dear Sir,

We have a direct mandate of our client, who we cannot disclose his personal details for security reasons since he is currently occupying a Top Political position in his Country.

Our client is offering you the opportunity to manage his Assets running into several millions of USD, and currently on deposit with a Private Bank in HONG KONG. The facility will be released to you on a Long Term Loan basis, with the minimal interest rate of 2.55 Yearly, and at no visual collateral

condition.

You will be required to open an Account with a Private Bank in Hong Kong where the Loan Sum shall be placed on deposit, while you issue a Corporate Refund Undertaking, duly notarised prior to accessing the Funds.

Simple Procedure is as follows;

a)Submission of an Expression of Interest, detailing the Project Plan.

b)Presentation of the Loan Contract Agreement by the Lender

c)Lender provides POF/ATV/RWA duly issued by his Bankers

d)Borrower provides a Certificate of Good Standing duly issued by his Bankers attesting to his Ability to manage the Assetswhen granted.

e)Lender's Bankers contact Borrower directly to initiate Account set-up with the Bank.

f)Borrower complies fully with the Bank and the Account set-up concluded within 72 hrs, online.

g)Lender's Bankers credits Borrower's Account, and alerts the Customer/Borrower.

h)Borrower accesses the Account, and issues the duly notarised

CORPORATE REFUND UNDERTAKING to the Lender.

i)Borrower follows due Banking Policies and Regulations to access the Loan per the deposit in his account.

Consultants must be paid by the Borrower within 96 hrs of receiving Transfer Alert from the Lender's Bank.

You can also contact my mail: kcmsecurity@keemail.me

Sincerely,

Robert Moore Snr

Consultant.
Chargement...
X