1985 300zx 2+2 restoration (My way)!

Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

Je te suivre et le resto. Continue avec des photos stp.

Commentaire

Just a short story about my old & new wheels!

Commentaire

• nacnud
        nacnud a commenté
        Modifier le commentaire
        Well now i have the wheels sorted out, its time to get back to working on the body, inside, outside and underneath!

Bonjour et bienvenue à toi 😊 je suis aussi possesseur d'une z31 blanche si tu veux la voir voici http://www.datsun-france.com/forum/f...7721-z31-white

Commentaire

To start with the underneath I Decided to clean up all the loose undercoating and re coat everything with the same type of coating. After Many weeks (after work) of cleaning and spraying i made up my mind That I wanted a beter finish underneath, and Spent Reviews another amount of weeks scraping everything back off again! What a waste of time i thought to myself, goal sh.t happens, and nothing is as changeable as the weather (me too)! Well its a good job I Went so far, as i found Some rust qui Was not a big problem at the moment, aim Could Be in the future if i did not get it right the first time!
        Dernière modification par nacnud, 02 mars 2016, 17h34.

Commentaire

More stripping down! more repairs! To think that someone had paid lots of money to have this car restored in the year 1999/2000 for a lot of money! (That's why i do it my way) I hope if i ever sell the car they don't talk about my work like this!! Car will never be for sale haha! You can see from the pictures that most of the rust was in the seams at the front of the car! I think due to accident damage, and then covering up instead of repairing and sealing the seams correctly after repair! So what did i learn so far, repair it correctly, or don't repair it at all! Or if a job is worth doing, do it well!

Commentaire

Envoyé par dama79 Voir le message
            Bonjour et bienvenue à toi 😊 je suis aussi possesseur d'une z31 blanche si tu veux la voir voici http://www.datsun-france.com/forum/f...7721-z31-white
            Have seen your page! Keep up the good work!

Commentaire

Just to keep you all interested a picture of the engine compartment at the moment! Well just one more picture to keep you happy! A big change from White i you will think. At the paint shop they became crazy every time i came in. I changed the colour so many times and couldn't make up my mind! This is the result then as you can see, and i wont change again, at least not with this car!
              Dernière modification par nacnud, 02 mars 2016, 06h32.

Commentaire

Envoyé par nacnud Voir le message
                Just to keep you all interested a picture of the engine compartment at the moment!
                En effet ça change du blanc 😁

Commentaire

Envoyé par dama79 Voir le message

En effet ça change du blanc 😁

David dit ça car il a restauré la sienne....en blanc mais j'ai vu que tu l'as trouvé.

Commentaire

After spending months cleaning, scraping, and sanding not to forget some small repairs, it was time to get some 2k paint on! We have a spraying booth (My son & myself), so it was just a case of wheeling the body in, and spraying the paint on.
                    I used in total (unmixed) 15 liters of wash primer, 15 liters of 2 pack for the inside and underside before cutting back everything, and washing in the seams!

Commentaire

Time for some paint! i sprayed on a light coat of spray seal before putting on )wet in wet' 10 coats of red 2 pack!

Commentaire

heavy job ! Devil red colour !
                        Scorpion93, Sodeskhahhh , 280Z d'origine, 126 000 miles moteur refait a priori il y a 26 000 miles. Pour rappel origine Mercedes

SLK 200K de 2005 (privé)
                        Classe C de 2011 (taff)

Commentaire

Just a few photos of the 10 liter in between coats! this is the paint they put on tanks, fire engines, buses etc.! anything that has to take punishment! photos should have been before the red paint!

Commentaire

I Took The outside panels back to the bare metal, and re bushed my hinges!
                            Dernière modification par nacnud, 02 mars 2016, 20h22.

Commentaire

So now the last 10 liters on the outside before we go to the next and final stage, the paint shop!

Commentaire

Chargement...
                              X